Coffin Nails ~ Lot of Five (5) Rosewood Iron Coffin Nails ~ Baneful work, Curses, and Protection Uses
Coffin Nails, a set of 5. If you need more, order 2 sets. Iron coffin nails are historically known for their ability to add to the potency of any magick, particularly in the area of baneful magick and home protection.
Each nail is approximately 2" long. Sold in a set of 5.
NEVER hang coffin nails over a pet's bed or in a child's room. They go near the front and back doors or in the actual yard of the home.
Remember, fairies hate iron. Keep away from known fairy hotspots.
Possible ways to use them:
- Place at the four corners of your property for protection
- put 3 of them together with copper wire and hang them in the home for protection
- nail an Indian head penny to the wall as a "scout" to keep your home safe
- carry in a red mojo
- use them to inscribe candles
- use for banishing bad health
- dress them in oil and use them to hang amulets or horseshoes for protection
- place in a curse bottle
- use nails for symbolic magick, to hammer in an idea, or to pierce a heart
- use in all manner of protection, warding, reversings, and hexing spells
- Use nails in a spell where you want to spiritually nail something down
- Drive an idea into a stubborn person’s mind by using a nail
- Use a nail to link two things together
- Use nails in property spells. For example, to nail down your property.
To learn more about the use of nails in the craft, please visit this website